Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!

Well, it finally happened -- AHHHHHHH!!!!! I am married to an OLD Man!! Dave turned 40 on Sunday. Forty, how could I be married to a 40 year old man???? I have always wanted a sugar daddy, only, where is the sugar??? Just kidding. Here are some of my favorite accomplishments Dave has accomplished in the last 40 years. A Great Wife, (of course!) and 4 wonderful children. His own business. Built his own house. Has collected numerous cars and tractors. Developed an awesome talent in fixing equipment. He's very creative. Has overcome many personal obstacles. Educated himself at school, through practical application, and spiritually. He is becoming very compassionate, loving and caring. Tries really hard and does not give up. Loves spending time with his kids. Dreams of a sawmill and is following his dream by creating a spectacular sawmill. He is very giving and helps others. He has a funny sense of humor. He works so hard for our family and provides many things for us. He's a great person and I love him very, very much. I am very grateful he is a part of my life!! So, I love you Dave. I hope you enjoyed turning 40!! By the way, where is your gray hair?????

2 comments:

emily :) said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! :)

Randi said...

Happy (late) Birthday Dave! We hope you had a good one!