Monday, December 1, 2008

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

I hope I am the first to wish you a Merry Christmas!! I love this time of year. Above is a complete family picture. Amazing that everyone found time to get together for 2 hours so we could have family pictures taken. My mom and dad, in the center, have quite the posterity. You should have been around for Thanksgiving when we all sat down to eat together. We are loud!! But we sure like getting together. Only one miss-hap this year, Dave fell down our stairs and broke his tailbone and bruised his rib. So he sat all Thanksgiving day on an ice pack trying to get pity for his sore bum. Didn't stop him from eating turkey though!! My mom, sister, niece and I spent all day Friday from 4:30 am to 7:30 pm shopping all the great deals and boy did I get some good ones. My two favorite, a new 40 inch TV (which we haven't stopped watching!) and a new Samsung, 19 inch computer monitor for $99.00. What a deal!! It was at Best Buy but Office Depot matched the price plus gave me the $30.00 rebate that they were offering on top of that!! It was really cool, I love getting good deals. Everything else I bought was for Christmas and can't say because to many people read this. Even though it was tiring, it was fun. One of my favorite days of the year.

Anyhow, I will soon have some more family pictures to post as soon as the photographer is done editing them. Thanks so much to Kim Robinson for coming and taking pictures of my crazy family. I think she was even surprised I could get more than 20 people to cooperate together. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We are decorating the tree tonight, see ya!!

3 comments:

Tiffanee said...

Sounds like you had an exciting holiday!! I need to go shopping with you. You always know where to find the best deals any time of the year. I love your new header!! Pretty cute elves!!

Randi said...

Great family picture! Talk about shop 'til you drop! That's awesome you could go that long. You'll have to teach me some of your shopping skills someday :)

Amye Kay said...

You did get some great deals! I love the "Elf Yourself" See you Friday!