Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!!


Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it Snow!! I think I might get my wish of a White Christmas. It has been snowing outside for about 3 hours so far and this is what we got. The kids are already playing in it. If you don't play as soon as it falls, you might not get to. It is so exciting. I'm going to go make some hot chocolate!!

We had a busy weekend!! Tonight was our ward Christmas Party. Guess who came? Santa!! The last picture was because he goosed me!! Naughty Santa!! Dave had fun with the kids and only had one or two cry. Katie had two little girls that followed her everywhere and Kjersti had 3 little boys that love to talk her ear off. Kazia and Connor stayed outside in the snow the whole time. It was fun to watch the kids reactions to Santa. Last night Dave took all the kids out to eat and then they went Christmas Shopping at the mall for 4 hours. I couldn't believe it! They all had a great time. All of them, including Dave, hope to make it a new tradition. Hey, a quiet night at home, I'm all for the new tradition!! It was a great start to the Holiday Season!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that white stuff!? It warmed up to -7 up here in frozen Canada today. It has been hovering around -27 C for the last couple of weeks so we are starting to thaw out! Love your cuz, Deanne